You can increase the odds that someone else will notice you. And you can leverage a publicity hit into more than your fair share of exposure.
Dean Rotbart calls this Buzz Snatching. He is a Pulitzer nominated journalist – worked for the Wall Street Journal for 20 years. He knows what makes media pros straighten up and take notice. He and financial guru David Biondo have teamed up to start B. Unconventional, a radio show and media empire that shares the best of what’s happening or going to happen in business.
Dean and David and I spent an hour broadcasting – via radio show and Webinar – and dissected Buzz Snatching. What, why, how and who is doing it really really well. Listen in! Create some buzzzzzz of your own and tell us about it. Or post it on my Facebook page.
And, thanks to Dean and David!!
You can also catch it at Business Unconventional.
Latest posts by Ellen Rohr (see all)
- Dumb Systems Torture Team Members - July 29, 2014
- Are Your Employee Wages Top Secret? - July 23, 2014
- From Business Plan…to a great JOB! - July 10, 2014
- Sales Tip: Don’t Let Your Customer Make a Bad Decision - July 3, 2014
- Time Management Strategies with Kenny Chapman - June 17, 2014