Dayna Steele and I chat it up about rock star business principles and her new book, 101 Ways to Rock Your World: Everyday Activities for Success Every Day. You can make small changes and reap BIG results. Dayna has interviewed and hung out with everyone on your “FAVS” iTunes list. She’s learned a lot about their successes and she is willing to share! After all, it doesn’t seem that rock stars really work all that hard, right?
I met Dayna Steele when we both appeared on Great Day Houston. Her energy is off the chart! Fun, feisty, Dayna is a successful serial entrepreneur, and Hall of Fame rock radio personality. She is married to author and pilot Charles Justiz, has three sons, and lives in Seabrook, Texas. She writes, speaks about success, consults, and, according to Dayna herself, “attempts” to play golf.
Latest posts by Ellen Rohr (see all)
- From Business Plan…to a great JOB! - July 10, 2014
- Sales Tip: Don’t Let Your Customer Make a Bad Decision - July 3, 2014
- Time Management Strategies with Kenny Chapman - June 17, 2014
- Great Business Gift Ideas - June 9, 2014
- Build Your Business Roster - May 29, 2014