I just watched the presidential debate. Here’s what struck me. There are so many issues about which we could hope for bipartisan cooperation. Health care. Gun control. Environmental protection. National Security. But to win the election, it is essential to contrast your plan with the other candidate’s. Then, when elected, you will find nothing but opposition from the other party in an endless parry for power. Sigh. It’s frustrating.
However, there are moments that give me hope that we might all get along. I was a guest on The Mark Reardon Show on KMOX in St. Louis. Mark is an outspoken conservative pundit. I…am not. We had fun, contrasted our opinions, and found lots of common ground. Take a listen!
Latest posts by Ellen Rohr (see all)
- Are Your Employee Wages Top Secret? - July 23, 2014
- From Business Plan…to a great JOB! - July 10, 2014
- Sales Tip: Don’t Let Your Customer Make a Bad Decision - July 3, 2014
- Time Management Strategies with Kenny Chapman - June 17, 2014
- Great Business Gift Ideas - June 9, 2014