I recently did a google hangout with Ashlei Williams of PHC News. She is young and smart and really savvy when it comes to social media. Relatively speaking, I am old when it comes to e-marketing. (You, too?) We chatted it up and shared ideas for embracing new technology. Here are a few tips…
- Just dive in. Nobody really has e-marketing dialed in. We can work it out as we go.
- Don’t bother trying to get kids off their phones throughout the day. Instead, establish some boundaries and have them help you…and do your posts.
- Mix it up…show your personal side (keep it fun and positive) and share business tips and news, too. Testimonials, weather-related tips, community involvement. Brag on your customers’ achievements.
The bottom line: People buy from people they trust and like. Social media is a great way to make friends.
Latest posts by Ellen Rohr (see all)
- From Business Plan…to a great JOB! - July 10, 2014
- Sales Tip: Don’t Let Your Customer Make a Bad Decision - July 3, 2014
- Time Management Strategies with Kenny Chapman - June 17, 2014
- Great Business Gift Ideas - June 9, 2014
- Build Your Business Roster - May 29, 2014