Ellen Rohr – The Plumber’s Wife – Makes Business UN-Complicated
Ellen nearly sank her husband’s plumbing company after his partner died unexpectedly. Boy was she humbled! It seemed like lots of money was moving through the company, but at the end of the month there was never any money left. In desperation, Ellen figured out how to make lots money and turned the business around. She inspires thousands, in workshops, presentations and online, to make business un-complicated and live life un-leashed.
Ellen is also a successful franchisor, helping launch a plumbing franchise to 47 locations and $40 million in sales in under 2 years. Now, she is the president of Zoom Drain and Sewer, LLC. She is a columnist for Huffington Post, PHC News, and an “in the trenches” contributor to many business journals and trade magazines. Ellen is a popular, high-energy TV Celebrity who has been on over 50 news programs, encouraging people to make their own money.
To Schedule Ellen for a Media Appearance call: 417-753-1111 or email firstname.lastname@example.org
As seen on…
Ellen Rohr Short Bio: Short Bio
Ellen Rohr Long Bio Long Bio
Hi-Res Headshot Photo: Ellen
Hi-Res Bare Bones Biz Logo: Logo
Hi-Res Business Makeover Expert Logo Logo
- Classic Business Advice
- The Turnaround Kid – Chris Koch’s journey from Prisoner to Entrepreneur
- Shifting the Meaning of Manager
- Small Business Guru Records OPT Show
- Strategy, Development focus of 6th Annual Summit
- How to Go From Unemployed to Self Employed in a Weekend and Start Making Money on Monday.
- How to Start Your Own Business and Have Your Boss Bankroll It.
- How to Be a Profitable Stay-At-Home Mom – 5 Ways to Make It Happen.
- How to Figure Out if Your Big Idea is a Money Maker…or Debt Creator.
- Is the Family Business Destroying Your Family?
- The Weekend Biz Plan – Turn a Big Idea Into a Profitable Business by Monday.
- How to Avoid the Top 5 Mistakes Business Owners Make.
- 6 Simple Steps to Develop a Profitable Business Plan.
- How to Fire Your Husband Without Getting Divorced.
- From Inmate to Entrepreneur – How a Convicted Felon Grew a Successful, Legitimate Business.
- Suddenly Single: Financial Survival Tips from the Shark Tank
- The Financial Fast: 5 Training Tips for Getting Fiscally Fit
- How to Raise Your Prices and Get Your Employees to Buy Em’
- Quit Looking for a Job
- Be the Star of your Own Reality TV Show: 5 Tips to Fire Up Your Business from Restaurant Impossible, Undercover Boss and the Shark Tank
- How to Get out of Debt, Grow your Savings and Live Like Celebrities! Financial Makeovers for Fun Loving Families.
Ellen on CNN Money for Lunch on BlogTalkRadio
Controlling your own economy on KMOX radio, St. Louis, MO