Ellen Rohr – Short Bio
Ellen Rohr – The Plumber’s Wife turned Business Makeover Expert® – teaches the few things that make all the difference to your business success: Easy financial clean up, profitable pricing and powerful business planning. Ellen nearly sank her own family’s plumbing business. Then, she learned how to keep track of the money and make more of it. In turn, she has helped thousands of business owners start, fix and grow their companies.
Ellen is a columnist for Huffington Post, PHC News, and a contributor to many business journals and trade magazines. She provides “in the trenches” insight that business owners can relate to.
To Schedule Ellen for a Media Appearance call: 417-753-1111 or email email@example.com
As Seen In…
DIY Tips for the Holidays
The Financial Fast on Daybreak (Colorado)
Do-It-Yourself Fixes on Good Day Austin
Plumbing Tips from Ellen Rohr
How To Start A Business As A Stay-At-Home Mom
Making Money for Stay at Home Moms
Money Smart Tips
Tax Tips for Financial Freedom
Help Your Kids Make Their Own Money – Denver CW2
Live Well – Financially Fit
Suddenly Single on “Better Kansas City”
Financial Fitness on “Great Day St. Louis”
Where Did the Money Go? on “Great Day Houston”
How Much Should I Charge? on “Great Day St. Louis”
“The Big Biz Show with Sully and Russ T. Nailz”
THE voice for the Green Movement, Röck & Röhr at ASHRAE
Is There a Business in You? PBS Special
- How to Go From Unemployed to Self Employed in a Weekend and Start Making Money on Monday.
- How to Start Your Own Business and Have Your Boss Bankroll It.
- How to Be a Profitable Stay-At-Home Mom – 5 Ways to Make It Happen.
- How to Figure Out if Your Big Idea is a Money Maker…or Debt Creator.
- Is the Family Business Destroying Your Family?
- The Weekend Biz Plan – Turn a Big Idea Into a Profitable Business by Monday.
- How to Avoid the Top 5 Mistakes Business Owners Make.
- 6 Simple Steps to Develop a Profitable Business Plan.
- How to Fire Your Husband Without Getting Divorced.
- From Inmate to Entrepreneur – How a Convicted Felon Grew a Successful, Legitimate Business.
- Suddenly Single: Financial Survival Tips from the Shark Tank
- The Financial Fast: 5 Training Tips for Getting Fiscally Fit
- How to Raise Your Prices and Get Your Employees to Buy Em’
- Quit Looking for a Job
- Be the Star of your Own Reality TV Show: 5 Tips to Fire Up Your Business from Restaurant Impossible, Undercover Boss and the Shark Tank
- How to Get out of Debt, Grow your Savings and Live Like Celebrities! Financial Makeovers for Fun Loving Families.
Hi-Res Headshot Photo: Ellen
Hi-Res Bare Bones Biz Logo: Logo
- Shifting the Meaning of Manager
- Small Business Guru Records OPT Show
- Strategy, Development focus of 6th Annual Summit
“We have interviewed many great guests on Happy Hour and I have to tell you Ellen Rohr is not only a personal favorite of mine, but is the only guest to garner a "That was the best show so far!" from two regular listeners.
Whether your audience is business owners, prospects or 9 to 5'ers, Ellen delivers priceless information with killer energy. You can just feel the love in her words."
Author, Happy Bitch & Co-Host of Happy Hour
Ellen Rohr is a dream guest! She’s an interview dynamo with timely pitches that are well thought out. Ellen also gives a clear segment hook along with talking points, which makes content promotion a snap. On camera, Ellen is conversational and energetic. She provides great visual elements that make her entertaining as well as informative. The first question the staff had after Ellen’s first appearance, “When can we have her back?” A TV-savvy expert like Ellen who does local programming doesn’t come along too often. Book her. She’ll deliver every time.
“We love having Ellen on The Big Biz Show! Sully and Russ T Nailz are mile-a-minute hosts and Ellen can keep up. We look for savvy business experts who are also fun and entertaining. Ellen fits the bill and her irreverent business advice is spot on. She has become a regular on our show.”
The Moneywise Guys radio show is hosted by three guys who discuss money and business while making it entertaining and humorous. It is always a challenge to get the guest experts to add to the show in a lively way when so many experts in this area are relatively subdued. The topic of business can be a challenge to discuss on the radio because it can be very dry. We recently had Ellen Rohr on the Moneywise Guys radio program. We were thrilled with her energy and the knowledge she brought on the topic of business. She took what could have been a dry topic and made it exciting and interesting. After the interview, we immediately booked her to come back on the show. She is not just a lively interview but she brings with her a great wealth of substance, along with the unique ability to share this knowledge in an entertaining and effective way.
The Moneywise Guys on KERN Radio 1180 Bakersfield, CA
Ellen is absolutely a delightful, high energy, exciting and fun guest to work with. She brings business knowledge and enthusiasm to the table to help business owners make money by creating a business plan in a weekend.
Ellen’s passion, energy and enthusiasm is contagious. (And addicting.) Working with her encourages and brings out your personal best. She’s a delight to know and work with; the perfect combination of friend and mentor.
Ellen on CNN Money for Lunch on BlogTalkRadio
Controlling your own economy on KMOX radio, St. Louis, MO
Ellen on Moneywise on KERN radio, Bakersfield, CA
Sample Interview with Jack Stack, author of The Great Game of Business
Sample from The Small Business Advocate with Jim Blasingame
Radio Topic Ideas
“How to take your great idea and turn it into a profitable business in one weekend.”
“How to fire your boss and make money with your big business idea.”
“Embrace the idea of a creating a business of your own.”
For media inquiries, please contact:
Ellen Rohr or Michelle Teter