Ellen Rohr – The Plumber’s Wife turned Business Makeover Expert®
Once upon a time, Ellen got involved in her husband’s company after his partner died unexpectedly. Boy was she humbled! It seemed like lots of money was moving through the company, but at the end of the month there was never any money left. Thankfully, Ellen found terrific mentors, savvy contractors who taught her how to keep score in business, how to put a simple business plan together and how to make money.
Ellen started Bare Bones Biz, a venture capital and consulting company in 1995 to help folks of all ages turn their big ideas into successful businesses. Ellen is also a successful franchisor, helping launch a plumbing franchise to 47 locations and $40 million in sales in under 2 years. Now, she is the president of Zoom Drain and Sewer, LLC. She is a columnist for Huffington Post, PHC News, and a contributor to many business journals and trade magazines. She provides “in the trenches” insight that business owners can relate to.
To Schedule Ellen for a Media Appearance call: 417-753-1111 or email firstname.lastname@example.org
As seen on…
Ellen Rohr Short Bio: Short Bio
Ellen Rohr Long Bio Long Bio
Hi-Res Headshot Photo: Ellen
Hi-Res Bare Bones Biz Logo: Logo
Hi-Res Business Makeover Expert Logo Logo
- Shifting the Meaning of Manager
- Small Business Guru Records OPT Show
- Strategy, Development focus of 6th Annual Summit
- How to Go From Unemployed to Self Employed in a Weekend and Start Making Money on Monday.
- How to Start Your Own Business and Have Your Boss Bankroll It.
- How to Be a Profitable Stay-At-Home Mom – 5 Ways to Make It Happen.
- How to Figure Out if Your Big Idea is a Money Maker…or Debt Creator.
- Is the Family Business Destroying Your Family?
- The Weekend Biz Plan – Turn a Big Idea Into a Profitable Business by Monday.
- How to Avoid the Top 5 Mistakes Business Owners Make.
- 6 Simple Steps to Develop a Profitable Business Plan.
- How to Fire Your Husband Without Getting Divorced.
- From Inmate to Entrepreneur – How a Convicted Felon Grew a Successful, Legitimate Business.
- Suddenly Single: Financial Survival Tips from the Shark Tank
- The Financial Fast: 5 Training Tips for Getting Fiscally Fit
- How to Raise Your Prices and Get Your Employees to Buy Em’
- Quit Looking for a Job
- Be the Star of your Own Reality TV Show: 5 Tips to Fire Up Your Business from Restaurant Impossible, Undercover Boss and the Shark Tank
- How to Get out of Debt, Grow your Savings and Live Like Celebrities! Financial Makeovers for Fun Loving Families.
Ellen on CNN Money for Lunch on BlogTalkRadio
Controlling your own economy on KMOX radio, St. Louis, MO