Who Does What? Building an Organizational Chart for Your Biz!
The Organizational Chart defines the Positions on Your Team.
Like…in basketball! The point guard is responsible for taking the ball down the court. The center controls the area under the basket and scores points from there. The coach’s job is to bring out each individual’s best performance to ensure the success of the team. The goal: To win the game.
In business, like basketball, someone has to be in charge. That’s you. Your job is to develop and lead the team to realize your company’s goals. An Organization Chart lists who is responsible for what and who reports to whom. Less confusion. Less drama. More wins. Nice!
So. Do you have one? No? Well, let’s work together to create your own powerful, expanding Organizational Chart. Clear up murky expectations and create a ladder of opportunity.
Perhaps you work all by yourself? An Org Chart can be a path to freedom! If you are interested in getting some help, and growing your business, an Org Chart is a powerful tool for helping you decide what responsibilities to hand off. Neat!
In this 60 minute LIVE GoToWebinar Workshop, you will learn:
- A simple “Sticky Note” method for identifying, and organizing, the tasks required to operate your business successfully.
- How to organize tasks into Positions, and arrange the reporting relationships.
- How to map out the “Flow of Communication” chart to clarify who delivers information to whom and about what. This chart enhances your Org Chart by streamlining communications and helps reduce “Office Drama.”
- How to avoid the 5 Major Mistakes that can cause your Org Chart to blow up…and ravage your company culture.
- Managers of No One.
- Tales of Two Bosses.
- Outdated and Misspelled.
- The Hidden Positions.
- You…Hogging all the Good Jobs.
- How to create simple, powerful half-page Position Descriptions, and to morph your Positions Descriptions into your Operations Manuals. Who does what…and how to do it!
- A cool way to organize “folders and files” based on the Org Chart.
- The right way to post, and update, the Organizational Chart, so that the roster is understood and the team is in play!
- How to create Salary Levels, a clear career path for moving your way UP the Org Chart.
Bonus! I’ll also Role Play how to present the Organizational Chart to your team members…current and up-coming. And share suggestions for handling promotions – and disappointments – as the ladder of opportunity expands. We’ll work in real time, together, to get your Org Chart up and IN.
Pay only $19.95 for…
- The Live Workshop
- Bonus Q&A Session
- Downloadable Forms…
- Organizational Chart Samples
- Small Company
- Large Company
- Sample Position Description
- Sample Salary Levels
- Organizational Chart Samples
“We must drop the idea that change comes slowly. It does ordinarily – in part because we think it does. Today changes must come fast and we must adjust our mental habits so that we can accept comfortably the idea of stopping one thing and beginning another overnight. We must discard the idea that past routine, past ways of doing things, are probably the best ways. On the contrary, we must assume that there is a better way to do almost everything.”
Donald M. Nelson
The live presentation allows you to participate, engage in the Q & A, and we will be recording the program. The recording helps reinforce the key points and you can watch again and again at your convenience. (If you cannot attend the live presentation, we’ll send you the link to download all the forms and the Workshop recording.)